Tagged by: introvertedbookworm24
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote and write your 11 new questions.
3. Tag 11 new people.
4. Tell them you’ve tagged them.
5. @ me so I can see your answer.
1. Favorite children’s book/fairytale? I’d have to say The Secret Garden or Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
2. Do you have more than one copy of the same book? Same or different edition? Sadly, no.
3. If you could change the fate of one book character, who would you choose? Augustus Waters or Tris Prior, for obvious reasons.
4. Do you use a bookmark or dog-ear the pages? Bookmark. Always a bookmark! Dog-earring is my pet peeve.
5. Choose a book character you would like to have as a friend in real life. *Sigh* Talk about a hard question! I think I’d say Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. I would date him, but I think he and Anna are perfect together, so we’d be good friends instead.
6. Which book do you think had the worst plot? I honestly have no idea. Out of the books I’ve actually read, I can’t think of anything. Out of the books I’ve heard about, I’d say the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie? My best friend hated those books.
7. Which do you prefer: eReaders, tablets, or physical books? Physical books, 100%.
8. Do you watch book trailers? Sometimes. I don’t really like them, though. Book trailers are just… weird, in my personal opinion.
9. Do you prefer a book series or standalone books? Standalone books!! I love contemporary and romance books, and they’re pretty much always standalones.
10. Does the book cover affect your decision on whether or not to buy the book? YES. Gorgeous covers are a definite plus. But if a book sounds really good, I’d probably buy it anyway.
11. And what is your favorite book cover? Ughhh difficult. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Because I’m a huge typography person.
My Questions: 1. What was the first book you remember reading? 2. Which author has been most influential to you and why? 3. Which do you prefer, series or standalone? 4. Physical books or eBooks? 5. Do you buy your books or “rent” them from a library? 6. Have you ever been to a book convention/festival, and if so, which one(s)? 7. Which book gave you the biggest book hangover? 8. Do you have a go-to author? 9. Do you ever read books just because of their covers? 10. Do you buy books online or at a book store? 11. And do you shop at indie/used book stores?
I tag: booksyrup booksandeverything-in-between falling-inlove-with-books a-novel-ty anna-andthefrenchkiss hannahmarie-reads literatureismyutopia laurenreadsya gracethebibliomaniac readaroundtherosie read-tea-breathe
You know you’re a little book mad when you look at prices of things and convert it to how many books you can buy instead.
Happee 34th, Harry! ϟ
Book Tape - Etsy
Well this is the coolest tape ever.
so many books to read
but so many more books to buy