I really wanted to do this tag!
1. Twitter (a book you want to share with the world):
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. I feel like a lot of people haven’t read this book and it’s so underappreciated!
2. Facebook (a book you really enjoyed that was recommended by someone else):
Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. My best friend basically forced me to read this back in January and I immediately fell in love with it, and finished the entire series within two months.
3. Tumblr (a book you read before it was cool):
Divergent by Veronica Roth. I read this way back before anyone knew about it.
4. MySpace (a book you don’t plan on rereading):
It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. No offense to any fans of this book, but I didn’t even finish it, I absolutely hated it.
5. Instagram (a book with a gorgeous, picture-worthy cover):
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. No words needed, I adore this cover.
6. YouTube (a book you wish would be turned into a movie):
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Do I even have to explain why?
7. Skype (a book with characters you wish you could talk to instead of read about):
Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling. Because who doesn’t wish the Harry Potter characters were real?
liv laf luv sarah dessen