I was tagged again by the lovely sheisbooked
1. What’s the first book you remember reading by yourself?
I’m sure there were plenty before this one, but one I really remember is The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
2. Did you enjoy reading when you were younger or did you learn to appreciate/love it when you were older?
Umm I’ve likes reading for pretty much my whole life, but I really got into it last year.
3. What’s your favorite kind of book merch? (like necklaces, phone cases, sweaters, etc)
Probably phone cases, but I don’t have any because I spend all my money on books! *sighs*
4. Favorite underrated/not well known book?
Tbh I really don’t know!
5. What’s your favorite thing about reading?
Escaping to another world.
6. Do you write fan fiction or do anything else based off books? (like if you make crafts or jewelry or sth!)
Sometimes I draw fanart.
7. The first book to break your heart?
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
8. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
Oooh. Harry Potter, probably, but lately there have been some really good ones, like The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, and If I Stay.
9. Most anticipated book to movie adaptation coming out this year/early next year?
Ummm, I don’t know!
10. If you could read any book from any character’s pov, which book would it be and whose pov would it be told from?
Such a tough question!! I think HP told from Luna’s or Neville’s pov.
11. Marauder’s era or Harry and the gang’s children?
Well I mean Harry and the gang’s children would be awesome bc Teddy Lupin, but I’d have to go with the Marauders.